I'm a software development engineer student starting my Master degree in September 2017. My studies have oriented me in web, mobile, UX, and project management.
Hay, I'm always up for new challenges and new opportunies! Let's hope you scroll down to see a little more about me
I'm passionate about / interested in:
- New technologies and innovation
- Innovative business ideas
- Web and mobile development
- Video games, game technologies
Some of my latest projects
What I can do for you
(not job search related)
I make websites and web applications during my free time, if you have a project for me, don't hesisate to contact me !
You can see all the projects I've already worked on in my Portfolio
- Name: Flavia Pittet
- Age: 24 y.o.
- Nationality: Swiss
Objectives and goals
My goal is to work in my field, which is one or more of the following:
- Software engineering
- Web & mobile applications
- Client facing (business requirements, UX)
- Project management
On a non pure professionnal note, I hope to:
- be happy (that's the point, right?)
- get more women in STEM
- English and French speaker
- Ability to adapt very quickly
- Good analytics
- Problem solver (I'm not just putting cool words in, I do mean it)
- Development of a hybrid mobile application using Ionic 2 (Angular 2), NodeJS (REST API) and MongoDB
- Database modeling
- Project management, client relationship
Junior development engineer
Creation of a mobile application for online guitar courses. The site already exists but they want to expand to the mobile market. My role is to analyse, define the features and code a prototype using Laravel (PHP) for the back-end and Ionic (AngularJS and Cordova) for the front-end.
- Development of an ERP system for the company (Billing, clients, etc.)
- Establishment of wireframes, database and technical specs (UML)
- Java framework used: Spring MVC
- Java IDE used: Intelij IDE
- Other programs used: Enterprise Architect, Axure, etc.
Nestlé S.A., Vevey, GLOBE Communications | Work certificate
- Creation of Google Analytics Dashboard templates for the GLOBE Community
- Training and coaching of new employees on Nestlé solutions (Google Analytics, Photoshop, SharePoint, Corel PaintShop Pro, iMovie)
- Overlooking development of an internal mobile application (Mobile News) connected to a SharePoint list
- Creation and approval of online announcements on the Intranet.
Internal Corporate Communications internship (MPC)
Nestlé S.A., Vevey, GLOBE Communications | Work certificate (FR)
- Preparation and publication of Newsletters for various teams and template creation
- Helping teams in their communication strategy during Workshops
- Animation of the Nestlé intranet (SharePoint 2010)
- Creation of several sites for different teams on SharePoint 2010
- Organizing internal events and creation of visuals (Corel PaintShop Pro, Photoshop).
Project manager, developper, head of communications (comitee)
- Project Manager & developper : managing and developping our different platforms (e-ticketing site, presentation site, intranet and internal mobile application). The website is in AngularJS with an API in Laravel.
- Head of communications : developping a communication strategy around our annual LAN Party and collaborating with our partners et sponsors
- Game Master : organizing tournaments for different LAN parties (PolyLAN, Geneva Gaming Convention and FestiGeek) on Overwatch
2013 - 2016
2009 - 2012
Professionnal Business Maturité
2008 - 2009
2007 - 2008
2006 - 2007
2004 - 2006
- HTML5, XHTML, CSS3
- XSLT, XML, JSON
Frameworks & ORMs
- PHP: Laravel, Eloquent
- Java: Spring, Hibernate
Programs, tools, and others
- Intelij IDE (my main choice)
- Package / dependencies managers: Maven, npm, graddle
- Agile SCRUM development methodologies
- Good object oriented programming knowledge
- SQL and noSQL databases (MongoDB, couchDB)
- Linux OS (Ubuntu)
Creation of a website for a restaurant, bar, karaoké in Lausanne. They needed a responsive and easily updateable site for their daily menus and photo galleries. Technology-wise, I chose to develop this application using Wordpress in order for their end users to update the site very quickly.
Bachelor Thesis - HGuitare mobile application
May - August 2016
As part of my thesis for my Bachelor degree, I had to create a mobile application for online guitar courses. The site already exists (www.hguitare.com) but they want to expand to the mobile market. My role is to analyse, define the features and code a prototype.
Technologies used (Backend)
Technologies used (Frontend)
April - May 2016 |
As part of our curriculum, we had to develop a transmedia solution for JapanImpact in order to bring in more families. We decided to create a game and a treasure hunt with interactive content.
The aim of this site was to promote the artist and give access to her portfolio to chosen people. The public part of the site is her resume and the secured routes is her portfolio.
This project was part of our curriculum at the end of our second year. The aim was to apply all the things learned in our several classes (backend & frontend programming, Project Management, Communication, etc.). We had to design, code, present and organize a Web Application from A-Z. It was the first time we were confronted with a real client and we've learned a lot from it!
We were split into 2 different groups; ITs (backend) and Medias (Front-end) - I was in IT.
Launching my personal website
Mobile application "CT Heroes"
April 2016gitHub (frontend) |
We had to create the webService for the CT Heroes application taking into consideration the submitted data (validation). We also had to include a ressource with pagination.
Using a webservice, we had to create a mobile application that would report issues on a map. Each user could see all the reported issues, report, or comment them.
You need a website for your company, for yourself or something else? Contact me! I can help you establish your needs and find the appropriate solutions.
+41 (0) 79 296 81 13